Download PluginDownload Plugin
Before to install the plugin, you need to download it from your account (or from your purchase confirmation email).
There are two ways to install the Gridbuilder ᵂᴾ plugin.
Via WordPress dashboardVia WordPress dashboard
- Log in to your WP install
- From the Administration Panels, click on the Plugins Menu
- Under Plugins, click the Add New sub menu
- Click Upload Plugin, and choose the file you’ve downloaded
- Then click the Install Now button
- After installation and activation, you will find a new menu item Gridbuilder ᵂᴾ
Via SFTPVia SFTP
- Use a SFTP client (like FileZilla or Cyberduck) to connect to your server
- Upload wp-grid-builder folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- After installation and activation , you will find a new menu item Gridbuilder ᵂᴾ